When it comes to Weight Loss, the ketogenic diet is currently trending as the best diet for loosing weight to date. It’s a high-fat, low-carbohydrate diet that produces ketones — the result of the breakdown of fats in the liver — to be used as pure energy.
With the keto diet showing up all over the news, in forums, magazines, and in conversations at the gym, there’s a lot of things being said that are true, but a lot of things that aren’t to be believed.
Why are so many people searching for Weight Loss when it comes to loosing excess fat?
Since more than 2 in 3 adults are considered to be overweight or have obesity in the United States Weight Loss is eminent in reeducating people to take control of their lives. Being overweight or obese does not have to be the new normal for Americans.
Typically, during the first week of the keto diet, people see a very quick drop in weight — anywhere from 2 to 10 pounds. This is unrivaled by any other diet.
Dropping The Carbs - The Pros and Cons of Ketogenic Dieting
The keto diet. What is the keto diet? In simple terms it's when you trick your body into using your own BODYFAT as it's main energy source instead of carbohydrates. The keto diet is very popular method of losing fat quickly and efficiently.
The Science Behind It
To get your body into a ketogenic state you must eat a high fat diet and low protein with NO carbs or hardly any. The ratio should be around 80% fat and 20% protein. This will the guideline for the first 2 days. Once in a ketogenic state you will have to increase protein intake and lower fat, ratio will be around 65% fat, 30% protein and 5% carbs. Protein is increased to spare muscle tissue. When your body intakes carbohydrates it causes an insulin spike which means the pancreas releases insulin ( helps store glycogen, amino acids and excess calories as fat ) so common sense tells us that if we eliminate carbs then the insulin will not store excess calories as fat. Perfect.
Now your body has no carbs as a energy source your body must find a new source. Fat. This works out perfectly if you want to lose body fat. The body will break down the body fat and use it as energy instead of carbs. This state is called ketosis. This is the state you want your body to be in, makes perfect sense if you want to lose body fat while maintaining muscle.
Now lets recap on the diet.
- Must enter the state of ketosis by eliminating carbs from the diet while intaking high fat moderate/low protein.
- Must intake fibre of some sort to keep your pipes as clear as ever if you know what I mean.
- Once in ketosis protein intake must be at least that of a gram of protein per pound of lean mass.
- That is pretty much it! It takes dedication to no eat carbs through out the week as a lot of foods have carbs, but remember you will be rewarded greatly for your dedication. You must not stay in the state of ketosis weeks on end as it is dangerous and will end up with your body turning to use protein as a fuel source which is a no no. Hope it's helped and good luck dieting!
The bulk of research suggests that the ketogenic diet is more effective than conventional diets in helping you lose weight and shed body fat. One of the reasons why the ketogenic diet provides such reliable weight loss results is because it consists primarily of highly-satiating whole foods like meat, high-fat dairy, and low-carb vegetables while removing all carb-rich, sugar-laden processed foods from the diet. By eating in this way, you will feel full while eating fewer calories and losing weight.
The Keto Diet - Ultimate Fat Loss Diet
In life, we're always talking about must haves. If you're driving a high end car, you must have the top of the line motor oil coursing through its cylinders. If you're competing at a high level in a track competition, state of the art running shoes are a must have. When you're celebrating a huge quarter at the office, the finest bourbon is a must have. I would submit to you, that if you're serious about a ketogenic lifestyle, MCT Oil is a must have.
MCT Oil provides a heavy dose of the very fuels that turn your body into - and keep it - a fat burning machine. Unlike LCTs, MCTs bypass much of the digestion process that others fats go through. MCTs act in an almost carb-like manner in how they're sent directly to the liver, where they are used for energy.
There are many reasons why MCT makes perfect sense for your Ketogenic Diet, but help you understand how they can play an essential role in your nutrition, we've some of the main benefits of MCT Oil in your Ketogenic Diet plan.
MCT OIL HELPS YOUR GET INTO KETOSIS FASTER
As you already know, MCTs go to your liver, and act in a "carb-like" manner that LCTs do not have the ability to do. This means that you can theoretically kickstart Ketosis by following these steps:
But what if you're not baking? What if you're out for a jog and you want to implement the energy efficiency of MCT Oil? How about a nice Keto "sports drink"?! All you have to do is it to water, and then squeeze in some lemon juice, and you'll have a healthier, non-sugary sports drink for long workouts in the sun!
There are many ways to skin a cat, and there's also many ways to amplify your Ketogenic Diet. MCTs are essential to your body transforming into a fat burning machine. Unfortunately, you're not always going to be able to get the proper amounts from a diet alone - you'll need a boost, and MCT Oil is that boost.
Life is full of "must haves," and your diet does not fall out of the realm of this mantra. If you want to live a truly Ketogenic lifestyle, you're going to have invest in the right fuels, and implement them in the most efficient ways possible. So what's the benefit of MCT to your Ketogenic Diet plan? The answer: efficiency. An efficient diet, which feeds an efficient lifestyle, that ultimately gives you more time to do the things you love.
- Extraordinary Weight-Loss Weight Loss Help
- Intermittent Fasting & Keto Best Weight Loss Tips
- Achieving Ideal Body Weight Weight Loss Help
- Become a Fat Burner Now Best Weight Loss Tips
- Losing Weight Eating Food You Love Keto Tips
- Losing Weight Without Dieting Keto Tips
- Diet free Weight Loss Tricks
- Weight Loss Formula Weight Loss Tricks
- Getting Your Dream Body Keto Fasting
- Hacks to Lose Weight Weight Loss Tricks
- Detoxing & Weight Loss Weight Loss Help
- Weight Loss Mastery Best Weight Loss Tips
- Losing Weight & Healing Naturally Weight Loss Help
- Weight Loss for Women Easy Weight Loss Tips
- Easy Weight Loss Fat Loss Tips
- Secrets to Weight Loss Keto And Intermittent Fasting
- Weight Loss & Fitness Keto Tips
- Self-Control Psychology Keto Fasting
- Emotional Eating Issues Weight Loss Help
- Losing Fat Fat Loss Tips