When it comes to Weight Loss, the ketogenic diet is currently trending as the best diet for loosing weight to date. It’s a high-fat, low-carbohydrate diet that produces ketones — the result of the breakdown of fats in the liver — to be used as pure energy.
With the keto diet showing up all over the news, in forums, magazines, and in conversations at the gym, there’s a lot of things being said that are true, but a lot of things that aren’t to be believed.
Why are so many people searching for Weight Loss when it comes to loosing excess fat?
Since more than 2 in 3 adults are considered to be overweight or have obesity in the United States Weight Loss is eminent in reeducating people to take control of their lives. Being overweight or obese does not have to be the new normal for Americans.
Typically, during the first week of the keto diet, people see a very quick drop in weight — anywhere from 2 to 10 pounds. This is unrivaled by any other diet.
The Keto Diet - Ultimate Fat Loss Diet
The keto diet. What is the keto diet? In simple terms it's when you trick your body into using your own BODYFAT as it's main energy source instead of carbohydrates. The keto diet is very popular method of losing fat quickly and efficiently.
The Science Behind It
To get your body into a ketogenic state you must eat a high fat diet and low protein with NO carbs or hardly any. The ratio should be around 80% fat and 20% protein. This will the guideline for the first 2 days. Once in a ketogenic state you will have to increase protein intake and lower fat, ratio will be around 65% fat, 30% protein and 5% carbs. Protein is increased to spare muscle tissue. When your body intakes carbohydrates it causes an insulin spike which means the pancreas releases insulin ( helps store glycogen, amino acids and excess calories as fat ) so common sense tells us that if we eliminate carbs then the insulin will not store excess calories as fat. Perfect.
Now your body has no carbs as a energy source your body must find a new source. Fat. This works out perfectly if you want to lose body fat. The body will break down the body fat and use it as energy instead of carbs. This state is called ketosis. This is the state you want your body to be in, makes perfect sense if you want to lose body fat while maintaining muscle.
Now lets recap on the diet.
- Must enter the state of ketosis by eliminating carbs from the diet while intaking high fat moderate/low protein.
- Must intake fibre of some sort to keep your pipes as clear as ever if you know what I mean.
- Once in ketosis protein intake must be at least that of a gram of protein per pound of lean mass.
- That is pretty much it! It takes dedication to no eat carbs through out the week as a lot of foods have carbs, but remember you will be rewarded greatly for your dedication. You must not stay in the state of ketosis weeks on end as it is dangerous and will end up with your body turning to use protein as a fuel source which is a no no. Hope it's helped and good luck dieting!
The bulk of research suggests that the ketogenic diet is more effective than conventional diets in helping you lose weight and shed body fat. One of the reasons why the ketogenic diet provides such reliable weight loss results is because it consists primarily of highly-satiating whole foods like meat, high-fat dairy, and low-carb vegetables while removing all carb-rich, sugar-laden processed foods from the diet. By eating in this way, you will feel full while eating fewer calories and losing weight.
Dropping The Carbs - The Pros and Cons of Ketogenic Dieting
Keto dieting is highly effective for helping individuals to shed body fat. However, if you are using CKD - or the Cyclical Ketogenic Diet - then you are going to want to include some simple supplements in order to maintain your muscle mass, facilitate the fat burning process, and maintain your health during this stressful period.
Creatine is one supplement which is highly effective even when used in a low-carbohydrate, high protein environment. Supplemental creatine keeps the creatine levels of your body slightly elevated, which forces your muscle tissue to hold an addition amount of water. This leads to bigger, fuller and rounder muscles which are capable of moving more weight in the gym. Over time, the added movement equates to new muscle - even in a Ketogenic environment! So keep your creatine dosage going - 10 grams per day should suffice. You should definitely continue to enjoy the very beneficial nature of creatine.
You should always check with your physician before diving into a Ketogenic diet. Completing a blood panel, just as you would before conducting a steroid cycle, is also a very good idea. This isn't your typical diet where you shave a little fat off your daily intake and shed a few pounds. Ketogenic dieting is used by the top professionals in the world to attain amazing shape - and can be used by you too - as long as you diet and supplement carefully.
- Extraordinary Weight-Loss Weight Loss Help
- Intermittent Fasting & Keto Best Weight Loss Tips
- Achieving Ideal Body Weight Weight Loss Help
- Become a Fat Burner Now Best Weight Loss Tips
- Losing Weight Eating Food You Love Keto Tips
- Losing Weight Without Dieting Keto Tips
- Diet free Weight Loss Tricks
- Weight Loss Formula Weight Loss Tricks
- Getting Your Dream Body Keto Fasting
- Hacks to Lose Weight Weight Loss Tricks
- Detoxing & Weight Loss Weight Loss Help
- Weight Loss Mastery Best Weight Loss Tips
- Losing Weight & Healing Naturally Weight Loss Help
- Weight Loss for Women Easy Weight Loss Tips
- Easy Weight Loss Fat Loss Tips
- Secrets to Weight Loss Keto And Intermittent Fasting
- Weight Loss & Fitness Keto Tips
- Self-Control Psychology Keto Fasting
- Emotional Eating Issues Weight Loss Help
- Losing Fat Fat Loss Tips